Right of Withdrawal
Right of Cancellation
- For all orders via the EMO Systems Online Shop the purchaser, insofar as he is a consumer, can return the goods received in accordance with the following cancellation policy. Before receiving the goods the customer has a free right of cancellation, which can be declared within two weeks after ordering in text form, in other words per e-mail, fax or letter.
- The right of return and cancellation is not applicable to business persons.
- The orderer can cancel his contract within two weeks without specifying reasons in text form, in other words per e-mail, fax or letter, or – if the sold goods are left with him before expiry of the deadline – by returning the items. The period begins on receipt of this policy in text form. The timely sending of the cancellation or sold goods is sufficient for the observance of the cancellation period.
- The cancellation is to be addressed to:
EMO Systems GmbH
For the attention of the legal representative Friedrich Riemeier
or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the case of an effective cancellation the services received on both sides are to be given back and, if applicable, emoluments gained (e.g. interest) assigned.
- If the purchaser is unable or partly unable or only able to give back the service received to EMO Systems in poor condition, insofar as applicable the purchaser must compensate EMO Systems.
- With the surrender of items this does not apply, when the deterioration of the items can be traced back exclusively to their control – which could possibly have been the case in a shop.
- Otherwise the purchaser can avoid the obligation to compensate for deterioration caused through the proper intended setting to use of the item, by not using the item as his own property and not doing anything which could impair its value.
- Items that can be sent in parcels are to be returned at the cost and risk of EMO Systems. Items that can not be sent in parcels will be picked up from the purchaser.
- Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. For the purchaser the period begins with the sending of the cancellation declaration or the sold item, for EMO Systems with its arrival.